Wednesday, December 28, 2011

As of today I still have

six more days off!

But if were still going to be doing this political stuff and bugging us about line hour, I may be out of there by the end of January, if not earlier. I mean it's bad enough the customer (so were being told) wont get a tax receipt but I find that hard to swallow. Any contribution to a political party is always tax deductible. If it's not then I'm out of my current job. I'll try the ccc job first and if that doesn't pan out, then I'm off to Pizza. Worst part about this is, I put 11 years into that place and you think they'd honor my wage review that I passed? Also I lose that seniority as well. Bonus money? With this thing forget it. Eleven years and I'm still at minimum wage. And I was voted the most cost effective employee of 2011 and one of the top 3 bank in the office. All of this and they still can't pay me an extra buck an hour. I think it's time to leave but I'm going to see how the week goes and then if there's no change by the end of next week, then I'm putting my name in for Pizza and I can work part time where I am now and part time at Pizza. I've got to give the company notice. i don;t want to burn my bridges or anything as I want to go out on a nice way.

All Tuesday afternoon I worked on my Lodge material for the EA exam and my music. I had a nap at about 8pm but it didn't help much. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment