Thursday, December 15, 2011

I like our new office

but its the software set up I don't like. I feel like I'm in a sweat shop. They've got 3 security cameras and each one has 4 lenses each. Not only that but it's live feed. The calls are all VOIP calls. Nothing dialed by phone. Other then that, I like the office but it's going to take me some time to get used to it.

If all works out well over the next few days, I hope to have my website fees paid off and my wife that Olive Garden gift card she wants for Christmas. Her sister sent us in the mail today a $100 Superstore gift card for groceries and 2 Tim's gift cards loaded for $20. very nice of her.

Tonight's Coast is an all paranormal show. It's got UFOs Bigfoot and haunted houses, the whole 9 yards. It's not my type of show but it's got a lot of paranormal topics.

I'm still trying to digest this big CFL Ricky Ray trade. Ray was for almost 9 years the face of the Eskimo's. I feel bad he was traded to the Argo's. The 100th Grey Cup game will be in Toronto next year. I'd like to see a Eskimo's/Argo's East/West match up next year. That'd be sweet.

In a press release last night on Coast, they were saying that they are closing in on the Higgs particle. Ok, what are they going to do with it when they find it? Probably study it to death is my guess. If by chance you've come across this by accident a 100 years (2111 assuming humanity is still around) from now, you might laugh at my comment. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment