Saturday, December 15, 2012

Doesn't look like

drinks are going to happen at BP's today but we can do this anytime. Just because we may work at different locations doesn't mean we can't still hang out and all. Warren and I are still going to that Oil Kings game next month.

Audrey's has another book signing this month: Forgotten Realms writer Dave Gross will be here. I'd like to go but Anne is bugging me now about spending money. She's just tired. 

I’m just wondering if I have a bug in my Battery 3 install disk? Some kits load ok, others respond to one cell and take over. I’m sure I’m not doing something right. I got onto Native Instruments Forums and into the Battery area. But that’s something I can do for later tonight.
 

 Good thing I checked Commercial's calendar for 2012, they had their Installation, Last Saturday! Bummer so I'm going to leave with Anne as she goes to work, I get off at Corona and head up to Audrey's about 4pm and get my Warhammer 40K book I couldn't get yesterday as they had a book signing. But after my book I can walk up the block and get a pint at BP's and see who comes by. I'll hang out for an hour and if nobody comes by, I'll take the train home.  

All is not lost though because Ivanhoe is having their installation next Friday on the 21st but I'll need to be there at 6pm and its a late lodge having a $15 banquette but I doubt I'll stick around for that. Anyway, that's about all for now


No comments:

Post a Comment