Wednesday, December 5, 2012

If BL emails

me a response in the morning before I leave out of here and says they would accept a Visa gift card as a method of payment, then I’ll head over to the Baker Centre and get a Canada Post Visa gift card and on my 4:30pm (if I get a response during the day and before break, I’ll get the gift card on my break or my 4:30pm and get the short story of the day.) At $1.50 a story, that’s pretty good but what kind of quality am I going to get with a daily story? The most important thing though is to get set up with BL.

Also I was able to contact Mike and he’s doing the festive board, I just have to make sure that there’s enough for mix napkins etc. We’re short of mix and napkins I need to call Neil or Frank as well. I’m just doing the transition stuff until Frank takes over and I received my Lodge newsletter it being my last Newsletter as JW, thank God. 


On the rare occasion I like to reveal some of my stats for this blog from the past week, Sunday seems to be my best day for some reason:


I don’t know what to make of this but on Coast tonight First Hour: Aerospace engineer Dr. Robert Zubrin talks about NASA's announcement to send a new rover to Mars in 2020, and other space-related topics. What another Rover? WTF?

The Players met with some of the NHL Owners today but without the NHL and NHLPA the good news is they were talking for several hours whether this produces results to end the lockout is anyone’s guess so we’ll just wait and see.

I had a decent day today doing ret all day but got into a bit of trouble/warning not to take any iPad Facebook photos in the office. Oops, my bad. Anyway, that's about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment