Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I tried going

 into the Future Shop website but  it’s as slow as blazes this morning. I’m shopping for a usb hub as in order to use Cubase correctly I need my audio interface and the USB key and my midi controller all working together at the same time. It’s kind of holding me back. The iPad isn't the greatest for picture taking but I got only 2 usb ports in my laptop and I have 3 usb devices:

Anyway, I’m tired and Anne is drying cloths with the hose stuck out the window. It’s about -14 out there and probably -20 with a wind chill. In other words its cold and she’s another 20 minutes away from completing this load.

On Coast tonight the topic is about Alien visitations. I’m going to listen in for a bit, whenever I get to bed! Anyway, that’s all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment