Sunday, January 29, 2017

I left a bit early Saturday morning

so this time I wouldn't be late for work, I was at 124th street and 107th Ave by 9:30am. It was a beautiful morning. The city has a couple of back metal bunches I like to sit on when the weather is good. The wind picked up so I thought I'd head inside.

The US travel ban against dual Muslim/American's gives me pause. These people are not terrorists. They might not be Christian but many of them are hard working people that just want to live in peace. Now Trump is signing executive orders almost as much as he's Tweeting. In contrast to Trump George W Bush did not sign 1 executive order while in his term of office and Trump so far has signed 12 of them. Its a crazy world we live in.

So Justin Bieber was at the NHL All-star celebrity shootout game. The Beibs was apparently keeping up as well, playing some good hockey. Maybe he might earn a NHL contract. The Las Vegas Golden Knights might need a guy like the Beibs.

Anne and I are going to watch The Royal Rumble this afternoon. Should be fun. This week I'm at the job 1-9. Thursday I have a 1:30pm Doctors appointment, then I got to get ready for lodge. Friday its 1-9 and the new schedule for the 2nd week in February. I'm working Saturday. The only thing distractions from the work week are the hockey games/lodge. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment