Tuesday, January 10, 2017

We had snow for the most part all day yesterday

and it only began to taper off just as I left the job site. However the good news weather wise is that after about Wednesday, we're going to be around +2 to about +5, which is a welcome relief around here, what with the cold snap we have been under since mid December.

Not much going this week. I'm working 3-9, which is a long shift. I got my appointment for my pcn Thursday. There's a couple of Oilers games in there, 1 tonight as they're in San Jose. We're supposed to get our carbon rebate cheques in the mail this month. Its based upon our income from last year. Other then that, not a lot going on.

I just caught this from Boredom Therapy:

                   Spool on road 3

Did anyone else see this? Too funny.

I think the job is going ok. I'm not screwing up or anything. I think I've got work for this month. At the moment I'm just taking it 1 day at a time. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment