Thursday, January 5, 2017

Here I am with the I'm so old jokes......

Ok I'm so old, I've seen Bell bottom pants come in and out of style 3 times. For more old age jokes you can go here but when I heard that men's chokers are back in style, I thought here we go again. I thought men's chokers went out in the early 1980's? Sigh....

On Coast this morning the topic was space exploration. They talked about dead satellites in earth orbit, many of them risk colliding into each other. Kind of reminds me of a artificial asteroid belt. Even the space station apparently has pot marks all over it due to space debris, some the size of a corn flake whipping around up there. When its time where this space junk loses orbit, most of the smaller pieces burn up in orbit. If ever there is a asteroid on collision course with earth, our space junk will probably slow it down

Its a day off today. The idea was to go out to pcn and my Doctors. I'm at my pcn January 12th. I'll be setting up a Doctors appointment for next week. I'm down to the last 4 Coversyl pills, so I'll try and get a to the pharmacy on my way home from lodge to take a blood pressure reading. I'll be leaving out of here at 6pm for Highlands Hall. My wife has a few 3 hour shifts and I'll be 5 hours Friday and I hope a full day on Saturday. Anything can happen with market research. I hope I'll have a full week next week. If I can get past this month and I have the other job confirmed, great. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment