Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I made one of my

appointments with the pcn, so that at least is ok. I got my pay cheque and my shift was ok until a "uh-oh" on my part near the end of the shift. I only did this study once on the first day and that was about 3 weeks ago. I'll correct it today. So, other then the oops, I had a good day. 

Anne finally did it. She ordered a $7/month subscription to Netflix. That's a pretty good deal actually. It really expands our television viewing palate a lot more. So on her night off she's been Netflix binging all last night and even now into the morning. 

Poor Mariah Carey. She can't catch a break. If the bad sound at her New Years eve event wasn't enough now she's being vilified as a lip sync fraud, in the same camp as an auto tune cheap shot artist. Excuse me but almost every artist live on stage lip syncs to a track, to be heard above the din. Yet because some people wanted to create a viral moment about this, its now a trending hot topic. Hashtag, lip sync. I'm not a fan of Carey but I respect what she does. Putting Mariah Carey down like what they are doing is a taint to all musical artists.

I got my Space Marine Battles book after work, "Plagues of Orath" and headed home. Anne didn't want to cook so she ordered us a Maximus pizza. We watched the news about Russian hackers, whacky terrorists, something about a dog in Denmark? Yeesh. Anyway, that's all from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment