Monday, January 2, 2017

My wife Anne has been

binging lately, watching Mrs. Brown's Boys episodes. Her sister Donna has turned her onto this series a few weeks ago. I can hear her laughing hysterically from my office. Now she's watching past episodes on YouTube draining the iPad battery. I'm sure its outstanding comedy but its not my thing but as long as it makes her laugh, good for her. I posted a brief New Years message on my music channel the other day and that's about as far as I got with anything music  production related because Anne has been draining our iPad battery watching Mrs Brown's boys episodes. I need my own iPad.

I just realized I can't do anything about Doctors appointments today. Most places are shut down ready to open Tuesday. Besides the appointment setting clerk at PCN isn't there until Tuesdays anyway. I doubt even my Doctors office is open today. However, since I'm off work at 8pm tomorrow and my #5 bus should pick me up heading towards downtown, I should be at Corona station by about 8:45pm. When I'm there, I can just scoot upstairs get my Warhammer 40k book and pop downstairs for the next Clareview train home, easy. 

Anyone reading this use services like Yelp or Glassdoor? I use Glassdoor all the time when looking to apply at various places. The reviews are varied and its my go to source before I send out a resume. Quite often when my colleagues ask about the place I'm working at, I direct them to services like the above. This way I save face for myself and the company. These services let you post reviews anonymously, which are more honest. On tap for tonight is Monday night raw. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment