Thursday, January 26, 2017

I figure as long as I'm in bed by

2am I can get up at 8 for 6 hours of sleep. As slow as calls were last night, I thought I'm not going to be able to make it out to my Doctor's appointment for 10am this morning. I need time to have some breakfast and there's nothing near there to eat that early other then Tim's and I'm too rushed anyway. I'm going to cancel for next Thursday as I have the day off (sort of) for lodge. I'll call about 8am and re-book.

I managed to hit all the connections on my commute home last night and thanks to the Oilers/Anaheim hockey game on at 8pm I was able to see the 2nd and 3rd period and more importantly the Oilers winning 4-0! Wow. Up next is San Jose Sharks. Two time lucky? I don't know.

Update from earlier this morning: I went and cancelled my appointment for today and re booked for 1:30pm next Thursday, when I'm off. Its just a pick up anyway. At least that's out of the way.

I want to listen to a bit of Coast 2 Coast this morning as well and pass out. Anne is trying to find a taped airing of the Golden globes from the other night. Trump "attacking" actress Meryl Streep? Overrated?  Trump seems obsessed with his popularity, or lack there of. I'm listening to Coast as it makes more sense then Trump. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment