Friday, February 10, 2017

When I got my shift for this afternoon

adjusted last night, I thought 4-8 is a good shift and a nice break to the weekend. It also means I don't have to get up at 8am and I can sleep until noon. Anne's got a melatonin pill for me and I can pass out listening to Coast 2 Coast. Pre Columbian Americans. Saturday nights show looks good: Werewolf sightings/Who killed Bob Crane?

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, meme and text

I'm not a fancy dresser. Winter its just a sweater and jeans and my winter coat. In the summer its a t-shirt with front left pocket, jeans and a windbreaker. Most of the time I'm in sneakers unless we have a heavy snow day. Once a month I'll dress in my suit and tie for lodge. So, with that in mind this 65 year old fat guy isn't going to shop for a clothing line from Ivana Trump. Not even for my lovely wife. We're strictly Walmart or Value Village. Sorry Nordstrom and I don't need to be counselled by this.

Staples called us and that means Anne has her photo frame waiting for pick up. She's going to try and pick this up before work. This way I can free up a few gig of photos/video off the iPad so I can use it again and upload a better Launchpad 2 iPad video. Still no word from my other job. I'll call again next week before the Family day long weekend. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment