Monday, February 6, 2017

Our line hour on the job was sinking faster then

the Titanic Saturday. My higher ups pulled the shift 3 hours earlier. After a long week of that, I was grateful for a early start to the weekend. I had enough hours on the clock and if that was the sample rate we had to work with, so be it. I was able to pick up my Space Marine Battles book as well on my way home. I had a relaxing evening leaving all the drama of the day behind me. I was considering uploading another video but one a month is good.

I'm not a fan of American football. I prefer the Canadian football league (CFL) I decided I needed sleep more so I slept until noon yesterday and watched what was left over from the Oilers/Habs game. There was no score heading towards the end of the 2nd period. Wow! The 3rd period had lousy officiating. McDavid drew 3 power plays in the game and would have earned more. The 3rd period went to OT. Nothing was decided in OT but the Oilers scored once in the shootout and Talbot stopped 3 Montreal shooters earning the W. Now the Oilers are required to head into a bi week at a crucial stage in the campaign down the homestretch. At the moment the Oilers are in 5th place in the Western conference. They don't play again until Saturday. The coaches hate this bi week. Especially just coming off the All Star break. It slows down momentum. If the Oilers don't make the playoffs this year, I'm blaming the bi week! If the Oilers are still in 5th, I'd be surprised. However I did watch lady Gaga's at the Superbowl halftime show. "This land is your land," is hardly apolitical.

Also on the weekend (last night) I watched "Casablanca", and "Hopalong Cassidy," which is always a good time. I'm cutting too early by leaving out of here at 10:35am for my commute to the 12:00pm shift. If I leave out of here about quarter to 11, I should get to the job just before noon. I made good timing on Saturday leaving at 9am. I should be home shortly before 9pm tonight. We should have a better sample rate today. My shift this week is 12-8pm, which is good for 37.5 hours. I'm having Saturday and Sunday off. I might even post another video over the weekend, hard to say. I almost forgot I also branded my You Tube channel as well and nobody has used "Shannon Sounds" according to the rankings. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment