Monday, August 17, 2026

Most of my Sunday afternoon

was spend sleeping. I had got about 3 hours from 5:30am-9:00am. RLS took up most of that time. I usually take a Melatonin pill, twice a week. These are half strength pills. Quite often, they fail too work. When they do, they do the trick. 

My next Amazon purchase is a pair of micro SD cards. Specifically the 128Gb San disc. My Anbernic RG35XXPlus has 2 micro sd card slots A twin pack is $91. Not to bad. Add $16 for Trumps fee.


Next Sunday we're holding an EA° practice at an undisclosed location. As musical director, I don't think the organist (Musical director) is doing anything in this degree. We're holding another practice the week of at the same undisclosed location. I'll hit John Slade up for suggestions later today. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment