Isn't to crowded. Its to reflect most aspects of my life. #1 outside of my life is Anne of course. I think it looks a bit cleaner.
Not much going on this week. We have our Doctors visit on Tuesday, and I hope I can get a perscription for my jock itch a muscle relaxant. With my health number, the Doctor will be able to see the results of my most recent X-ray, and my A1C done from April. I'm also going to call set up Home care and this morning get Omnisphere 3 set up to pick up after FCC Saturday morning.
Not much going on this week. We have our Doctors visit on Tuesday, and I hope I can get a perscription for my jock itch a muscle relaxant. With my health number, the Doctor will be able to see the results of my most recent X-ray, and my A1C done from April. I'm also going to call set up Home care and this morning get Omnisphere 3 set up to pick up after FCC Saturday morning.
Also, I think our last work project was my last project with the company. My last job, period. Officially to myself, I resigned from the work place. If a new project makes itself availble, I'll pass long enough for the staff party to make it official. Anyway, that's all for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment