Monday, December 6, 2010

Over the last 30

years(since 1980)I put together a daily diary. This was just an outlet for me to vent speculate on my daily struggles and obstacles that life put in my way. A lot of it contained what if's about the women I was chasing after my fantasy's and other pretty much useless events that when I look back upon them seem trivial and inconsequential. They'd bore most people to death but the diary gives me a kind of glimpse into what my life was like in the 1980's. But what I'd like to do with all of this is to archive it electronically to the web for "future generations." The thing with Google is that Google might be around for another 25-50 years but at least the data would be out there. More or less. This would be a huge undertaking on my part because of the legibility of my hand "written penmanship" and that each duotang folder is one month. Some days are brief posts and others are 10-12= pages of me rambling about the object of my desire of the day etc.Most months I'd have between 60-100 pages, so from May 12th 1980- September 2005 I'm looking at about 24,000 pages. So, multiply that by 200 words on a page, is roughly about 4,800,000 words. And that doesn;t include my Blogger posts from after September 2005 when I moved everything over to Cyberspace, there's a lot of posts. Anyway's that's aall for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment