Sunday, December 5, 2010

A busy day for our anniversary dinner

Anne and I are heading out of here within the hour to our dinner. its not exactly balmy out there but by the time we get out there it should be about -7, which isn’t that cold at all.

many aspects to FL studio9, that it can become a bit overwhelming. Thank God for YouTube and a little bit of time on my hands to be able to figure some things out. That and the on board help section is excellent. Last night I was able to get one of their "generators" to work. It's called Edison and I got that to work and now my "vocal tracks" sound full and on both sides of the track mixer. I got that to work ok and with their templates in FL9 I was able to export a 10 second sound clip. I think I can drag and drop that into the play-list. I'm having fun with this.

Hey, the Oiler's have won 4 in a row now. They host The Ducks at Rexall Tuesday night and since I'm working days, I'll be watching that. Good stuff.

Anne and I are heading out of here in about half an hour she wants to take me to Montana's steak house and then after that I take her to Red Lobster. I hate sea food. But its not about me.

9:05pm * We went out but the whole thing took us 6 hours. Too our surprise a contingency bus came along but we got a regular run bus to Clairview station and that contingency bus to Corona because the Clairview line to Corona was shut down due to "upgrades." Then at Southgate we had a 15 minute wait for the #304, which was a block away from Montana's. It took me 40 minutes from order to check-out and Anne almost 1.15 hours from order to check-out. We got home around 7:45pm. That #304 is a nice run as it stops along several excellent places to eat. I want to take Anne to the Radisson as she says they have an upscale buffet. Hopefully the LRT will be running from Clairview to Southgate properly. If we leave say here at noon, we'll be at Southgate at 12:30pm At the restaurant by 1pm. Spend 1.5 hours from order-check-out We could be home by 3:30pm easy. But add the LRT being down and Anne watching me eat my burger and me watching her eat her sea food, took up most of our time. But it was a good afternoon and I could have taken a few pictures but I'd forgotten my camera and insulin as well. Anyways that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment