Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I haven't been in here lately

because I had temporarily lost my Google accounts. Seems since I've been away, Blogger has added a few things.


But if you have been here before,I hope you have found my link to my website and that's where my main blogging activity is anyway. I'm considering using Blogger as a bit of "The best of the week" type thing. It's a filler for my website as I don't want to give up on Blogger altogether because I like using it. 


While my main blogging activity is on my website, I'll be making "The gist of the day," scenes, so you'll get an idea of the larger expanded view/rant whatever here. I'm going to be utilizing this daily but photos etc will be on the website.   


Sorry about the absence, that's all for now.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment