Friday, January 14, 2011

Its been a long week

Yesterday and today, I caught the flu. My head and shoulders, heck my whole body aches. My sinuses are plugged up, the whole 9 yards. I didn’t through up yet though. I’ve got 31.5 hours in this week so I can’t complain. Because I’m ill, Anne wants me to come in for just half a day today.


I’ll take her up on the offer. I have a couple of errands to take care of first: I have to cash my check at Scotia, take the #1 bus to City Center mall area, well a block South of that to the RBC bank and try and get my replacement card going. They’ll give me a replacement card because I’m going to owe service charges for 2 months. I’d feel a lot better getting that cleared up. I\ve had that account since 1978 and I don’t want to lose it. It’s always good to have 2 bank accounts going

Finally, the Oiler’s won one in SJ last night, 5-2. If it was NK in net, we would have lost. He lets in 2 many soft goals. The officiating was still a little questionable. They let a lot of things slide. But 5-2 isn’t bad. The Leafs lost which I like ending their 4 game winning streak so JT can stop his gloating now.


I’ve been trying to find time to finish reading my book but haven’t had much luck. We’re still gripped by this cold snap but we’re going to warm up next weekend to about -7, which is a lot better. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment