Friday, January 21, 2011

About time,were in a mild spell

We had some difficulty with our TV earlier. Our second set seems to be losing volume.



Hard to believe I’ve had this TV since 1990 and it works fine. it’s a 25” Magnavox non HDMI. It still uses AV cables no less.


Yesterday on the job I got zero sales. So did the guy beside me and DR got 1 sale near the end of the day for $50. I doubt I got over $500 in sales all week and tomorrow is half a day, then we go do Res at 12:30pm doing the same thing.


Did we ever get a warm up yesterday! We got to +3 and more of the same for today and the next couple of days and it’s going to be sunny.


Akai’s MPK49 is the MIDI controller keyboard I’m going to get. Or seems to be the one I’ve narrowed down. I wanted the Endroil PCR 500 but seems I could only get the 6100 (61 keys and I don’t need that many.) I can load all my presets into this thing, like my FL studio, Nexus 2 etc.


Sigh, the Oiler’s lost again. Our starting goaltender sucks, big time. I think his record is 8-21-3 something and that’s unacceptable. The Bullin wall, yeah right.


Today I’ve got a full day. I’ve got no books to buy or order. It’s just cash check at 4:30pm and home for the weekend. Anyway, time for bed and to watch some OTR. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment