Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yeesh, what a day

Yikes, I missed 2 days here, hard to believe. I’ve been busy what with watching 2 Oiler games as well this week and what with yesterday being Wayne Gretzky’s birthday and all.

It’s been slow going at work as well lately. Monday I was on for only half a day and Tuesday I got only 1 sale on a card and nothing yesterday but today I got 2 sales and 1 on a card. It was tough sledding all week.


This afternoon calls were coming in very slow and the boss was out on a family emergency. So I figured, why not listen to the recent SF Signal pod cast. That is #24. The topic was judging a book by its cover and an interview with SF author Phillippa Ballentine. She‘s from New Zealand. I‘d love to retire there but they have all those earthquakes. I tried looking for her at Fantastic fiction but I couldn’t find anything.


Yesteray I got a chance to go back into FL Studio and I laid down another demo track for my version of “Louie, louie” but I’m not going to publish it or anything. Its more of a learning process then anything else. I‘m still trying to set up my Midi keyboard with the Midi audio interface but for some reason I‘m missing a few steps or not doing something right in the set up phase.
One of my co-workers and I the other day during the lunch break were talking about “Magic the gathering.” He was going to show me his card set. Apparently there are a lot of players of all ages and locations here in the City. I can see myself getting involved playing this thing. As hobbies go its not that expensive to get started. But like anything else its time consuming but I could see myself playing on a Saturday afternoon or something like that. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment