Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm having a pretty

decent afternoon. Anne left out of here an hour ago to do some shopping. I hope she gets back soon because this will  only give her an hour to get things done before she leaves for work .



After work, James and I headed over to Wendy's as I had a craving for a baconator combo. I didn't even know this location had opened up. It's just a #2 bus ride there, not far from Future shop. So next time I have a craving for a Wendy's burger meal, I know where to go. It's easy to get to then even the one by my place.

After lunch I caught the bus back towards Corona station and I was told there were 3 of the Warhammer 40K Omnibus books waiting for me. Great. I bought one putting a nice dent in my Audrey's club membership. A few more purchases and I can get a "free" book.

Earlier today I was able to get into my Itunes account and manage and update my podcasts, saving about 2.50Gb of space off my hard drive. I had a lot of podcasts I knew I wasn't going to get to listen to, so I only took the ones for 2011.

We're going to have about 4-6 days of nice mild weather here, which I hope will melt down a lot of the snow banks that are up waist high in a lot of places. In all the 33 years here I've never seen so much snow. Well maybe in 1996.

Tonight, I'm going to do those backing vocals for Louie, Louie, watch the Oiler's game, check  on  my 6/49 ticket and that's going to be the extent of evening.

Oh on Cost last night George was saying that the of of 2012 falls on a Saturday. So, that Saturday night as we countdown a new year and the dreaded of all, 2012. LOL. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment