Monday, January 31, 2011

Off today with dental pain, lucky me

Last day of a long month and it ends on one of the coldest days of the year.

Not a lot going on for today. It’s a full work day despite the weather. I powered up the computer this morning only to charge up my Itouch player. I know I can get a charger plug accessory for about $25 bucks at Future Shop.

Anne wanted me to stay home today because I'm still struggling with my dental pain. As long as I have something cold up against the tooth its fine but that's only a fleeting releif as it is. So I called in and left a message on the machine.

I got a feeling though the boss is going to have me moved back over to res this week sometime. OTH sales are down but were calling cold. If we get a sale and we’re “on the board” for the day we’re doing well. This year is slow for OTH.

So I’m home at least for tonight and we’ll wait and see what tomorrow brings. I’d rather not start res this week at all if I have to because Tuesday night the Oiler’s are hosting the Kings at Rexall. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment