Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I got up a bit earlier then usual this morning

It’s back to work this morning for a full day. My throat still feels a little scratchy but I’m sure after a bit of coffee and a Halls on the way in, I should feel OK for the rest of the day.


So, is this a rumour or is to long awaited Elder Scrolls 5 actually out yet? Apparently the developers at Bethesda have the game under early development. Rumours about this have been going on now since last November 2010, so this is probably old news but new to me. Now if this comes out I don’t think it will be for 2011 maybe 2012. Why rush a good thing right?


They were saying last night on the news that since January 1st we had received just over 2.5 feet of snow. They say it's been the worst ammount of snow since 1974 here in Edmonton.


About 10pm Anne went to cash in on our Pizza credit from Pizza Hut. She got some good news from her sister just before I began to settle in for Monday night Raw that we thought was going to be the end of some cash flow, so we’ll be ok until I get my pension in less then 2 years. I went to bed shortly after midnight and listened to some more Old time radio, on was Abbot & Costello’s “Who’s on first” classic radio routine.


The only major bill to take care of now is my Lodge dues and Anne says, I can take care of that at the end of the month. I was considering going to our annual Robert Burns night at the Lodge but it’s a family thing, lots of wine and cheese. Most likely this thing will keep going on until after midnight, Ah, no thanks I’ll pass.


I’m up a bit earlier then usual this morning because of Transit delays and I want to get there for just about 8:15 so I can get the next station over and allow for enough time to get ready packed up and out of here.


Monday night Raw wasn’t bad. On a scale of 1-10, I’d rate it a 7.5. Good but not earth shattering/cliff-hanger ending I think they tried to deliver. I was able to do a bit more reading and I watched the news at 11pm as Anne went out to get the Pizza. Anyway, that‘s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment