Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday/Sunday

So far my soar tooth has given me a break this evening as it’s Saturday/Sunday here.

Earlier this evening (Saturday) I watched “The Dirty Dozen.” In all the 44 years this has been around, I have yet to have seen this in its entirety until this evening. I enjoyed it. On a scale from 1-10, I’d rate it a 7.5.

We tried watching the 2 Marine movies but our Xbox 360 couldn’t read the disk properly. The Xbox seems to be fine but the disk is probably so used and scratched it becomes un readable, which completely soured the experience. I’m sure it’s a good series.

All across the web and TV ads for Netflex Canada are appearing. Thing with Netflex Canada is that the choice of content isn’t anywhere near what it is in the States because of licensing agreements that kind of thing. I am in no hurry to sign up for this service. I’d rather get Xbox live then Netflex.

On local news from the All Star break skills competition our own Taylor Hall came in second as the leagues fastest skater in the rookie category. Wow. That’s awesome.

We went to bed this morning at about 4am but I had a mild headache but feel a bit better at the moment. I’ve only got half a day for Monday and I want to bring my laptop in so I can get Vinny to download that all for me but I don’t think there will be enough time to even install the disk properly for me. I might have to wait until Saturday or something. Anyway, that‘s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment