Monday, April 8, 2024

The hyped Solar eclips

event had come and gone. it was good for some areas but didn't amount to much here in Edmonton as we only got to ~ 26% of totality. The folks that got to see it the most were in places like Niagara Falls. Here in Edmonton, our next total solar eclipse will be in 2044.

I called Sage this afternoon and it's going to be 4 business days before they can even return my call. I called "Operation Friendship Centre." They could help us if we didn't have cats. And it's a 1 bedroom and they have a 1 year waiting list. Their building is Pioneer Place close to the old 5 Oaks building by Saint Teresa School.

The good news is, I have my wireless mic audio sorted out with my camera. I'm just working on the green screen in Cap Cut. My project for tonight. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment