Sunday, April 17, 2016

I had about an hour to myself

when I got up Saturday morning. Anne made me a frozen sausage egg mcmuffin, type thing with some frozen hash brown patties I defrosted in the mic and I had that with my morning coffee, it was ok. It was a beautiful Spring morning out there on my way to work. The  #5 showed up at last. I haven't seen this for a couple of weeks now. I didn't know if anyone was at the other job on my way in.

                 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgOBArnXIAARBsH.jpg
                                         The above image is from the Edmonton Journal of a few days ago.

Saturday night I put together a short video using my iPod Touch using iMaschine and audio share. Its nothing special just a little 2 minute jam. I'm having trouble trying to get the wav file out of audio share even though it gives a lot of options. I've tried to email the file and my email bounces it. I forgot to restore Garageband because it can record audio from inter app audio. i think iMaschine only exports its audio to Soundcloud.

Apparently Anne had called me at about 7:30pm but I missed the call. She hasn't been calling me lately. Hopefully we'll have no drama and it'll be a quiet weekend. latter today I'm checking in on Kijiji for jobs. So far it is. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment