Monday, April 11, 2016

Its just a short one for today but that's why I love my Sundays I get to

Sleep in late and have the whole afternoon/evening to myself. I get to read, relax, Ntendo, do whatever. I wanted cross the street out here to go to the dollar store for a pocket calendar for work and a calculator but I was too lazy to do that. It was all I could do to make a lodge related phone call.

I found this on my buddy's FB page this morning. I'll put it under my new "Truth hurts" department. Thanks Dan.

          

I'm leaving out of here at 3pm for my 8:30pm job and I'll pop into the dollar store where I get dropped off at and pop in just before closing. Tuesday I'll call my other job see what's happening. If I get the call in for Wednesday and Thursday and Saturday, I'll work Friday at the 8:30pm job Friday. Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment