Friday, April 1, 2016

Just before I left yesterday I thought I'd begin to download the

recent iOS 3.2.1 update, now that I had enough memory. I got about 2 minutes into the download and a message pops up saying my device didn't have enough memory. I was pissed off because this happened before. 

My commute into work was ok. We broke at 6:30pm and management ordered Pizza because we hit a milestone. I  had 3 slices of pepperoni something. We had a half hour break which was nice. I got 3 "sales" all night. It was a slow night for everybody. My co worker dropped me off across the street (its on her way home anyway) 
 

So I got into my apartment and decided to try and download the update again. This time I was successful! I really wanted to try the Garageband 2.0 and the new Live Loops but it wasn't working for me. Then I checked the details from the app store on the product and Live Loops only work with 4th Generation iPad's or greater. Mine's the iPad 2. At least iMovie works ok.

Anne came in and made me a chicken burger and fries as we watched the news and a bit of the Late show. Today I'm in at my market research job from 4-9:30pm. Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Wave Mic Arm in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com//elgato-mic.html
    Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1635128615633-10

    ReplyDelete