Monday, April 18, 2016

What with all of the

earthquakes happening in Japan and Ecuador over the last couple of days, makes a West coast born Canadian like myself wonder if and when the Big one will hit Vancouver. It was in January of this year that even here in central Alberta we experienced a minor tremor of 4.8. Nothing like what they had in Ecuador over the weekend. And according to this article we could be in for more earthquakes due to fracking in the oil industry. So look out for that one.

I took a crappy video Saturday night of a little iMaschine 2 jam I did on my iPad with my iPod Touch. Using AudioShare, I got a wav file to iMovie. So far so good. Now, how to get the video into iMovie? iCloud. That was actually a good experience. I was able to log into my iCloud account on my pc and the video (357 mb) is now on my pc desktop. I can't email the video because the file size is too big. I tried a free online video conversion tool but it was taking too long to convert the file, so I gave up. I'll try and search for another free online video file converter tool. If I can resize the file I can send it through my email and download it to my iPad and merge the video into iMovie on my iPad and sync from there. I'm searching for a better work flow.

I'm out of here in about an hour to pick up a small cheque at my other job before 3pm. I'll also be able to find out what the work week is like. If they get the green light to go ahead, I'll be able to work 3 and 3 days. I'll walk to my 8:30pm job from there. As its just up the street. It should be a easy 4 hours. I'll be home at 9pm if Joyce is there and settle in for the night. Monday night Raw, woo-who! Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment