Friday, April 29, 2016

Its been quiet around here lately

there's been no other drama around here other then Monday night and winning a bit of cash playing black jack. 

On my way into work not expecting anything, I see a co worker I haven't seen get off the stop at my first job. I said hello asked what's going on. He said he didn't know. I'll try and pop in after work at the other place. I had a decent night on the job. We're done on the May Friday 13th on the 2nd job. I took the bus to Corona and Clareview. A bit of waiting at Clareview and I was home at 9:30pm. Only a half an hour difference. Not to bad. 

I called the Super at the first job and he said what project we're starting on Monday. I should call the boss Friday to see what he has in mind. Best I could do because I need 3 days at the other job and lodge is next week, is Friday and Saturday. Then I got 3 days for the 2nd job and I'll be back on track with that until September. I'll call the boss before I leave out of here.

I bought a black jack card yesterday and I won $7. Not to bad. Other then that, that's about it. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment