Sunday, May 1, 2016

About 3am this morning I took a

malathion, add some "sleepy tea", Anne makes with a bit of ginger, that and a long day: I was out. That was a good 8 and a half hours of needed sleep. The last week was a long week and had its share of ups and downs. I forgot to go  into shoppers for my bp reading after work yesterday but I'll go in Monday after work when (if) Joyce gives me a ride home. 

A few days ago Nasa released an image of the mirror of the James Webb space telescope. The following excerpt is from the Nasa site: The telescope's mirrors are covered in a microscopically thin layer of gold, which optimizes them for reflecting infrared light, which is the primary wavelength of light this telescope will observe. To ensure the mirror is both strong and light, the team made the mirrors out of beryllium. Each mirror segment is about the size of a coffee table and weighs approximately 20 kilograms (46 pounds). A very fine film of vaporized gold coats each segment to improve the mirror's reflection of infrared light. The fully assembled mirror is larger than any rocket, so the two sides of it fold up. Behind each mirror are several motors so that the team can focus the telescope out in space. The James Webb telescope is scheduled to launch in 2018.
  
I'm just relaxing having my first coffee and getting ready to watch WWE Payback latter this afternoon. My evenings entertainment. As for the week ahead, I'm working at the other job Monday-Wednesday, then Lodge, then my market research job Friday and a full day Saturday. It never stops. I got 5 hours at my first job Saturday. I was too exhausted to continue past 3pm. I had circulation issues in my legs. Another 4 months and I can apply for pension, yea. Anyway, that's all for now. 

1 comment:

  1. Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Wave Mic Arm in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com//elgato-mic.html
    Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1635131663583-11

    ReplyDelete