Monday, May 16, 2016

Before I head into work this afternoon

I've got to call Audrey's to let them know I'll pick up my book at the end of the month. Its no doubt a good series but I'm not buying any books for awhile. At work I need to have the manager prepare a record of employment for me, which includes last December and year to date.  

I prepared a music video early this morning. Its nothing special. The video is more about refining my work flow then anything. Its a 2 minute video using the Diode drum machine. I've got the movie in iDrive which iMovie recognizes. The audio clip is in Drop box. I should have had it rendered in Audioshare, and I think I can still do that and drop it into iTunes file sharing. The video is better quality this time. All I need do while in iMovie. is drag and drop and sync the audio with the video. In theory. If I'm still around by this time next year, I'm looking at getting a action cam. I'll be doing all that stuff after wrestling tonight.

I'm out of here by 3pm for a easy four hours. If the manager is there, I'll be asking her if she can prepare the roe and include it to read shortage of work (which it is). Just these next 4 more days and then I get a 4 day weekend. Sweet.
Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment