Sunday, May 8, 2016

I woke up out of bed just before

noon. Other then multiple bathroom trips, I had a good sleep.The trips to the bathroom are because I drink a lot of fluids before bed. I'm slowly cutting that down. I think I had a good 8 hours of sleep, that and I dozed on the couch watching the hockey game and about an hours worth of sleep in bed. 

When I get pension and back to work, one of the first pieces of gear I want to get is a portable synth/music production system called the OP-1. Its about the size of a quarty keyboard including the F keys. Its even got a keyboard and can record off of it. It has a built in microphone for sampling, a nice screen and lots of effects. The OP-1 has 4 tracks and has room for user samples and a external speaker. I think it even has an aux in port. It's portable and can be used anywhere. Of course it has full transport control. Its an amazing machine. There's lots of YouTube video's on this device but its a bit expensive at $800 cdn. None of the major retailers here stock it. If they did, it'd be about $1,000. Its on my wish list for sure.

What with it being mothers day today, I shared a pic of mom on my Facebook page. Anne is still sleeping. I think this afternoon before brunch she's going out to get her flowers for the balcony. I'm at my 8:30pm job Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Wednesday morning I have a 11am to get some insulin. Thursday Friday and Saturday, I'm at the other place. I'm hoping I can get 35 hours in this week. My week ahead is steady. Happy mothers day everyone. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment