Saturday, May 21, 2016

At this hour I'm not feeling that bad

after taking 2 tylenol pills about 2:20am while we were enjoying Star Wars "The Force awakens." The pills didn't kick in until the climax portion of the movie. Most of the swelling is gone now in my left side but its still tender. Now there's a problem with my tooth on my right side but so far its not too bad, yet. I'm just hoping I can get my dental work done asap. There are a few hoops to go through in the meantime. Its hard to eat when you haven't got teeth.

This isn't a review of Star Wars "A force awakens"but rather some impressions of the movie. No spoiler alert needed here. The movie was fast paced, with lots of action. The overall story narrative flowed well. One could tell there was a lot of quality in the writing and Disney spared no expense in this movie. There were no corner cutting, and I didn't get the feeling that this movie was rushed in any way. The bad guys were well thought out. "The force awakens" took the Star Wars fan into uncharted territory. Some of it  though seemed familiar, there are only so many way's one can produce a movie. I also liked the overall look and feel of the movie. For $6 and for both of us to be able to watch it together, was a good deal, and it was good entertainment value. I'm happy that Disney didn't dumb down this movie as I was expecting. The next Star Wars movie is going to be called Rogue One, with new characters. The movie is slated for release this December. Now this movie might be rushed but for us video on demand works well.

Last night I was working on my Lenova a I was able to get Windows movie maker on it (win movie). I had some initial difficulty getting a Outlook email account, however. I can sign into win movie easy enough as well. There doesn't seem a way to be able to convert the movie into various file formats and upload to YouTube. Probably because Microsoft doesn't support win movie anymore. My YouTube account is healthy, and I tested my account on my Xp system, it works good. I tried uploading the win movie but it needs to be converted into a proper file format. Once I do that it'll be good to go. At least I downloaded Windows essentials and that works. Also I was able to download Audacity and it works good on Win 10. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment