Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Since Thursday night after work

I've had 4 days of toothache pain and living on pills for pain relief. First a tooth on my left side went abscessed, then a tooth (or what was left of one) on my right side caused me some discomfort. Monday morning about 6am the pills I took were not working. Usually they kick in about an hour. I was up for most of the morning. The discomfort on my right side is a burning kind of pain. I took some cold diet cola and after about 2 glasses of this the burning pain eased off. By 10am I was ready for bed. I slept until about 1:30pm. I felt no toothache pain from 10am until just now, except I feel a bit of toothache pain returning. I'm going to take the pills right now, just in case it takes another 3 hours before they kick in again.

About 5pm (we're talking Monday) Anne bought me back a Wendy's Baconator combo just before Monday night Raw. No toothache problems all night. Even right now I feel alright but there is a bit of pain lurking. I'll be in bed by 3am, well that's the idea.

At the moment I'm fasting because I have some blood work to do at the lab downtown off of Bay station this afternoon. Then down to my Doctors on the floor below the lab to check on my appointment because I didn't write it down in my calendar. I think its for Thursday but I just want to make sure before I head home. This time I'm going to go in with a bladder that really needs to be relieved because the lab always needs a bladder sample. After that its back home to make a call to the boss to see what I've got for work coming up, if anything. If I don't get a positive answer then I guess I'll be resorting to plan B, whatever that means. I'm just making it up as I go along here. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment