Saturday, May 28, 2016

My sleep overnight was not an easy one

but I think I got about 5 hours, even with that Malathion in me. I woke up about 9am, fed the cats and went back to bed, with the pill doing its work in my system. However, my restless leg syndrome (RLS) had other ideas and I kept tossing and turning. I think I get about an hour in after about 11:15am or so.

Before bed I discovered while looking for free video screen capture software (I uninstalled Camstudio as it wasn’t working for me) in Windows 10. After a brief search I was awarded a bunch of options. Hypercam 2 was one of the first ones I tried. Its similar to Camstudio and I was able to record my screen and it gave me the option to record in Windows Movie maker, slick. I’ll be fooling around with this later. Windows 10 has a Xbox button as part of its Windows Essentials and I learned there is something called Game DVR. It’ll record the screen after pressing the Windows key and G at the same time. Hard to do that with a mouse controlled on screen keyboard. Three things I need for my Lenova: micro sd card, Sony bluetooth speaker, and a mini keyboard/mouse setup. Probably a sequencer would be a good idea to record the screen and sync the audio. What I’d like to do is to screen record a visualization as the movie into win movie maker, then sync the audio and publish. I haven’t checked Hypercam 2 (hyp2) will record my voice from the voice recorder built into windows essentials. I’ll be doing all of this after lunch, latter today.  

I have a night off again but I hope by this time next week, I'll be at the job working out the last hour. Well that's the idea. if I have work over the next 2 weeks, I'm saving that cheque for July's rent. If I'm working the full month, the cheque for the end of June will be for August. And if I'm invited back for September we should be ok from there. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment