Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Management here had a notice the other day that yesteday they were going to shut

off the water for badly needed repairs. It wasn't much of a hardship because water was back online when I got out of bed. I learned this by accident. I had water for my coffee in the kettle anyway.

My afternoon commute was trouble free. After I settled my stuff at my station, I went to the store for a black jack ticket. Back to the office. I won a free ticket. Back to the store, back to the office. I scratched again. I won $2! Back to the store, back to the office. Could this go on all night? I lucked out after that as the dealer's table drew two 20's. I got 1 online sale before break and about 150 calls later. Raj gave me a file with 1 warm on it, and I got that. So that was 1 online and 1 warm for the night. Rather sad after work because Joyce said this was her last night. She wont be back until the fall. The ride home is nice and I save half an hour but with the nice weather the commute doesn't bother me that much. If I go back when I'm on pension, its going to be 4-7:30pm  four days/week. Anne completed the Canada census. She did this on our iPad after dinner. 

 

^ From James Neufeld's Facebook page
 
I'm up at 9am because I want to be on the road by 10am to get to my pcn. I should be home by 1pm. This way I get a chance to relax a bit before heading into work. Its my last shift there this week. Last year I heard they were working up to the end of May. Wouldn't that be nice if history repeated itself? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment