Wednesday, May 18, 2016

About 9am this morning I was able to leave a

voice mail message on the phone to the lady that does our payroll at my current job. I need a record of employment from the last campaign to this one. That way all my hours are together. I'll know exactly how many I have from here for ei. She returned my call and I was able to complete my business feed the cats and back bed for about an hour or so of sleep

I'm aware of bluetooth selfie sticks. The good ones are about $40 cnd. Since I don't have any budget to produce the type of music I want to make, I have this clear plastic foot long  ruler and my iPod touch sits on that. Our iPad sits under that and I can work from there. The software sits in Audioshare, and I'm able to make my beats from there, while the iPod camera is running. Then in Audioshare I can upload the file to Dropbox. I need to find a way how I can get the file to iCloud Drive. Audioshare's iTune's file sharing doesn't seem to work for me or I haven't figured out how to get it there. One time I tried to export a midi file but that didn't work too well. Once I figure out a A, B, C workflow, I'll be able to produce more music video's. This is my project for the weekend. Life would be so much easier with a field recorder.

I'm in for today for 4 hours and my last day (until September) then I  have 4 days off. Back to work Tuesday. I'm hoping I can work right up to June with both roe's, for ei. Once this summer is over with, our house hold should be ok moving forward from here. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment