Thursday, May 19, 2016

We had a bit of rain about

6:45pm last night but it was barely enough to wet the pavement. Most of our rainfall occurs in June and September anyway. Hopefully we'll get some rain overnight. They could sure use some in Fort McMurray.

While its not breaking news apparently CBS has announced a new Star Trek TV series. There's just one caveat: Its going to be streaming at $6/month. Probably $10 here in Canada. I'd probably go for it if it was ad free. This new Trek will have new characters, new villains and heroes, new worlds. The new Trek is rumored to be a anthology, which could mean new crews every season. The new series takes place after Star Trek VI. I am cautiously optimistic. Streaming just begs the show to be pirated. I'd be surprised if its going to last beyond 2 seasons. Nobody knows what the new Trek will be called. I'd like to see a Voyager type series, kind of like an "In search of Voyager" type angle. There is a trailer for the new Trek on YouTube. The new Star Trek is slated to come out January 2017. I'd subscribe.

My last night at the other job tonight. I need to call the boss at break to see if there's going to be a shift after the long weekend. Most likely the project we started Saturday is almost winding down. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment