Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I'm cutting back on my intake of

diet Cola. I'll drink a bit with meals, that sort of thing but in between meals and even at work, its Crystal light. Anne puts 2 in a picture, which is one liter of cola. The important thing here is more water less sugar pop=less weight. I hope. We hope to qualify for a rec centre pass as we mentioned last week. I'm hoping for the summer off so I can set up getting my teeth done and make some appointments use the rec centre and lose weight. 

In my sleep I had this dream about Scientology. It had something to do with a book I discovered at a bus stop and this girl comes running up to me, "Oh there it is," reaching out to secure the book from me, "I thought I had lost my book, thank you so much..can I buy you a coffee as a reward?" Inwardly I rolled my eyes. In my dream she was a nice put together package. She had a car nearby. There were a few fragments of dream here. "I was waiting for a friend off the bus, but I think I found another." She smiled as we walked to her car and "accidentally" dropped her book and bent over to slowly pick it up her book, giving me a good look. "I hope I'm not detaining you from somewhere. I can give you a lift if you like?" Feeling adventurous: "I'm on my way into work," I explain the address."Oh there's a coffee place there across the street. We can talk and I'll make sure you get to work on time." We're drinking coffee and she tells me her life's story (dream fragments) She gives me her card and I slip it into my pocket without looking. "Call me. I'm free Saturday afternoon. Maybe we can party together?" I'm thinking wuwho,doing a left arm fist pump. During my break in the dream I call the phone number and its not in service. Ok, off to the store next door for something ( I for get what it was) Walking to the office door I see her parked car across the street. Maybe she lives in that apartment building. It's only 6:30. (dream fragments) I stop to see her get out of the car hurry to the sidewalk and rush to the bus shelter across the street. There's a woman in the bus shelter. I couldn't see much in between breaks in the traffic. What I did see to close out the dream was the Scientologist and her new friend heading towards her car and driving off into obscurity. I pulled out her card and in fine print under her name it read "recruitment officer" no name. Most dreams are weird but I never had one about Scientology before. I flirted with them here in Edmonton in 1980, briefly taking their "personality" course. Scientology made local news here when the group known as "Anonymous" surfaced and "began attacking" Scientology in 2008. Since then Scientology has located themselves in a industrial park somewhere in NW Edmonton. 

Its a beautiful day out there for a change as we close out April and move into May. I'm enjoying my first coffee of the day and I'm in for another 4 hours tonight. I hope my first job will call me back between now and Friday, anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment