Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hey Jim

where have you been? Just working and not a lot too say at the moment. All week I've been working at my 8:30pm job. This is the one that I get a ride home from each day. My ride was in Saturday, which meant I got home before 3pm. 

For my entertainment last night, I was watching the last Oiler game in Vancouver. The was the Canucks fan appreciation  night. Lots of the Oiler jersey's in attendance. Plenty of "Lets go Oilers," chants in the crowd. The Oilers actually did pretty good against a better team in their barn. The Oilers skated to a 3-3 tie to go into OT, and that led to a shootout. The shootout had to go to 3 extra rounds and their shooter won. I thought we were the better team though, even though the Oilers finished 29th in the league. They would have done a lot better with a healthy McDavid and RNH. Next season is going to be different when the new arena opens and healthy players report to training camp. Even though there are no Canadian teams in the playoffs, there are apparently 185 Canadians. Also the Oilers ranked 2nd behind Toronto for the upcoming draft lottery. The Oilers have had 4 #1 picks in a row. I'm ok if Toronto gets 1st over all. Bring on CFL football, I can't wait! I hope the Eskimos can win the Grey Cup this year and stick it to the Riders.

I'm playing around with Audio Share and Loopy. With Audio share I can sample other music apps like Grageband and iMaschine. I'm thinking about a account at Long & McQuade for a Zoom audio recorder and a Korg Monotron. Its a $200 account. As for today, I'm working on a beat and reading. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment