Monday, April 4, 2016

That was over 6 hours of

wrestling that ended shortly before 10pm. Brock Lesnar defeated Dean Ambrose but not by much. The Undertaker defeated Shane sending Shane out on a stretcher. That match took a lot out of the Undertaker. Triple H lost to Roman Reigns while Triple H got help from Stephanie. Triple H got his wife into harms way as Reigns delivered a spear that Triple H avoided not aware his wife was nearby. Roman Reigns is the new world heavy weight champion. I like the return of John Cena to join up with The Rock facing off the Wyatt family. I was surprised that Zack Rider won the Intercontinental. The Diva's tile is now retired and is now called the Woman's championship title. So much more but those were the highlights. 

I'm leaving out of here at my usual 3pm time. It's 4:15pm - 8:30pm. Hopefully I'll get a ride home. I'll be picking up a iTunes card after Joyce drops me off at Shoppers drug mart. I'd like to order Loopy and Audio Share. I'll be working at the 8:30pm job until Wednesday but until I get the call from my other job I'll be at the 8:30pm job. I'm thinking this might be my last year with the market research job. I'll have enough ei hours from both jobs just before the Christmas break and my 8:30pm job ends May 15th. I can apply for ei and get it by the end of June. The ei will cover me until the end of August when my pension comes in. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment