Saturday, April 2, 2016

Friday night was a short shift

to say the least. Apparently there are no shifts this week at the 1st job but I still have work. I was home by early last night. I decided even though they were not expecting me at the other job, I'd pop in and pay them a visit at 10am to start. At least I can get some hours in and I was able to get 4 hours in today and home about 3:30pm.

Last night I had had enough of my Xp system and not having a install disk I went right into system recovery and it shut everything down. I couldn't get into safe mode, system restore. I wasn't totally left out. After lunch when Anne left I Decided to F10 and after about an hour of set up stops and starts, I got my system back with most of my settings and saved half of my hard drive space as well. Very happy.

I'm watching a bit of the hockey game and having a good time. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment