Thursday, February 23, 2012

Looks like a nice day

out there. 

Ok I really have to watch what I say around where I work. My big mouth could land me in hot water and yesterday almost did. I work with a pretty good bunch of people and I like what I do. My job and work I do is important to me and I don't want to say or do anything to jeopardize it, ok enough of that.

I've got a full day ahead of me. I had a good day yesterday and I hope better today with another full 8 hours ahead of me. By about 8pm though I'm rather wiped out. 

If all goes well I could have Cubase 6 by next weekend. The full version. I wish I could have picked it up on Saturday but I hope to go over to LM and pick it up next Saturday after work.

I'm currently in the middle of some heavy memory work for an upcoming EA degree in April. It's not a charge or anything but it's a substantial part just before the WT of the degree. It's going well, I'm about 25% into the work plus the FC exam part I'm doing next week and I'm comfortable in doing all of that. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment