Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I got into work

Tuesday morning no problem and had an OK first half and called Anne. She made me some sausage rolls and some mexi fries for lunch and a couple of sandwiches. I had a better 2nd half and ended up with #2 total on our board. I think everyone from De up was doing the political thing, all in all I had a good day.

The TV hasn’t been hooked up yet only because we’re waiting for the cable to come in and then the TV will be mounted and hopefully it’ll be in the middle of the room for everyone.

I talked with Anne at my 4:30pm and I asked her if I could have the $500 only because I
want to get Cubase 6 and that if I only get $400 it’s going to delay me getting the program by 2 weeks, so she agreed.


Also Keith said he tried calling about 6pm but I think Anne had the Vacuum cleaner going and I missed his call. He said he would give me the pen drive and all the programs and their exe files would be available for me to download on my own and I kind of thought he’d be going in that direction. I can do this on a Saturday night.

So far it’s been day 4 since I asked Blogger for that bit of help. I should check and see if there was a response but I somehow doubt there was. Monday morning we received another note under the door that the plumbers are coming in to fix pipes and taps and crap. This was like 2 weeks ago, yeesh.

February it’s NHL hockey trade deadline and there are some Oiler names floating around: Ales Hemsky, Nikolai Khabibulin, but no Paajarvi or others. Most likely the Oiler’s are going to get screwed again. Their “trades” lately have been lack luster at beast. It would be nice if we could get a Rick Nash but when the Oiler’s “trade” they usually unload salaries and talk future considerations. As usual the Oiler’s could remain quiet but never say never, anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment