Friday, February 17, 2012

I had a good sleep overnight

for a change Keith did a few things on the laptop for me but we have a few more things to do yet but I can begin to re install things.

I've got a full day ahead. Anne and I were to meet up the street at Sobey's because she got off work at 9pm but when I had left the building she was there outside waiting for me. Apparently she got out a bit early because of her break or something. We went to Corona's Tim's she didn't get anything but I wanted a blueberry fritter for my desert. After Keith did did some work for me I had my dinner (home made tacos) and we watched the news.

Some interesting developments from Ottawa. The Harper Govt went and labeled Greenpeace an extremist organization. Love it, then the opposition goes around and whines about it. 

The other thing on a more personal note to me is that Alberta Monitoring (diabetes) announced as of July 1st of this year they were raising the ammount they pay out to diabetics increased from $550-$650. I don't use it much because the only thing I need it for is test strips and I don;t test my bsl that much. I'm more concerned with my insulin. 

The Oiler's made a minor trade to Anaheim yesterday, Omar but I can't remember the name drop but tonight the Oiler's play Denver. Still no TV installed at the office. Anyway, that's all for now. .

No comments:

Post a Comment