Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm having a coffee

trying to wake up here.

Critics of Apple protest that the Ipad etc are all made at Foxcom, in China as Foxcom is one of many sweatshops in China. For example an iMac computer can sell for about $1,800 but its the screen that makes the price go up. Dell by the same token sells the same screen by a couple of hundred dollars more but if sweatshops didn't exist the world would probably be in a depression like the 1930's. I don't like the idea of sweatshops but like most places nobody is holding a gun to any ones head to work there.

My wifi is finicky, sometimes it's on often it's stable and today it's dead. All indicators on my router are normal and I don't get what's going on? On the other hand my laptop is good to go. I have 260 Gb to work with when I get Cubase 6 installed. Anyway, that's all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment