Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm

feeling less and less depressed about Sparky. Anne had a talk yesterday with the receptionist yesterday paying the balance of our bill and she said that they were not really 100% sure the FIP virus is what took Sparky because FIP is very complicated and apparently not all that well understood by vets. Sparky's main concern was his heart as it was somewhat abnormal and that and the possibility of having FIP is what did him in. We were talking about this on my break at 2:30pm. I said how after 1 of our other cats dies off, then we're could look at adapting a couple of young cats from the same cage so they all get along. Anne thinks Boot's will go first. I hope not, I kind of like the little guy.
Enough about cats already. I left out of here shortly before 9am and after a brief wait under clear sunny skies. I caught the train waiting at Clairview for awhile and 15 minutes later I was taking the escalators at Corona up to street level and into Tim's. There was little James and Kingsly leaving with coffees and I enjoyed my breakfast inside for a change. This time I brought my insulin
.
My day wasn't bad. I work in a call centre and I had top total, which for this campaign isn't saying much. I got $100 in card as well. I was happy to call my wife at 2:30pm and even happier to leave out of there at 4:30pm.

Over the past couple of days I've been doing some "Youtube research" about a keyboard workstation i've been kind of drooling over: The Roland Fantom G6. This is a sweet keyboard with loads of instrument patches. It has a slick editing feature and comes with Cubase Ai. I can't see myself learning how to play a guitar or buying a dedicated guitar emulator with a 50 Gb sound library. This makes more sense althogh its very pricey: $3044 after taxes but my colleauge who's a dedicated shopper at LM suggested I open an account. He said LM wouldn;t ecpect anyone to just come out and buy the whole thing out right. Thing is I don't have a credit rating but I have the same job for over 10 years and lived in the same place for about the same. My friend said that if come up with about 50% he'd vouch for me (not co sign or anything.) After Komplete 8, this has some possibilities.

Anne's bringing deli pizza home tonight and I'm watching the Oiler's in Ottawa playing the Sens. Plus I have all day off Sunday and that business we have to do Monday. Other then that..Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment