Sunday, February 5, 2012

For me the mark of a good book is when I can

finish it in 2 weeks, like I did with Timothy Zahn's "Domino Pattern." I'm no in the early stages of James P' Hogan's last novel "Moon Flower." I'll probably have this finished about the end of March what with all my Lodge work and everything.

Today I'm going to swing down to LM in the morning and get Komplete 8. It's going to cost me nearly $600. Normally I like to use a demo of the product before I buy the whole thing but because this has 27 different instruments and I've done a lot of research on this product, I'm just going to buy it outright.

Speaking of software and such, Keith said he'd call me at noon today and install the finale pieces of software he said I'd need before I can install. I'd like to reinstall FL studio and when I get Komplete 8 install that and have some fun but I can't do that until Keith does his bit. He has Team viewer a popular remote desktop application that lets users from other locations take control of your desktop (with your permission of course) to work on your computer. 

Tonight, I'm buying Anne and myself Pizza and I'm off for tomorrow running down to LM early in the afternoon and pick up the program and head home. 

I watched the first quarter of the Super Bowl and lost interest in it. I had a $5 bet on NY and I guess I won, whu who. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment